instead of being in love with people from now on im going to be in love with abstract nearly non-physical concepts like the reverberation of cars on concrete, window shopping, and the lack of permanence in life
exactly what i was looking for
Well, you know…shit.
why would you pay someone for 26-51 weeks for doing nothing
you have a very, very odd definition of “doing nothing”.
Living as a woman in the USA in a nutshell:
- If you don’t have sex, you’re a prude and a bitch.
- If you have sex outside of marriage and use birth control to avoid getting pregnant, you’re a slut (whether you’ve had sex twice every day or twice in a year).
- If you have sex outside of marriage, but don’t use protection and get pregnant, you’re a slut AND you’re stupid
- If you’re single and get an abortion because you can’t afford to take time off work to push a baby the size of a melon out of your cooch, you’re a slut, stupid, AND a murderer.
- If you’re single but don’t get an abortion, but need extra governmental help to assist in raising your child you were pressured to keep because of someone else’s moral code, you’re a slut, stupid, a leech on the back of society, AND shit out of luck.
AND THE HOOOOME OF THEEEEE BRAAAAAVE
And if you’re married and have a baby, apparently raising that child is “doing nothing” and you don’t deserve to be paid maternity leave but if you don’t want to have children with your spouse or can’t have children, you “aren’t doing your duty as a wife”/”aren’t a real woman”
like nah fuck outta here.
You really can’t fucking win with some people
my body isnt a temple my body is a castle with a moat and crocodiles and a dragon who will set you on fire if you touch me
I just did this to my fiancee and he laughed and said okay.
Beard and Monkeys
Beard and Noodles
Beard and Dinos
Beard and Floss
Beard and Flame
Beard and Bubbles
Beard and Umbrella
Beard and Crayons
Beard and Pencils